About Browse Search awards Search companies Search buildings Home
Additional ImagesThis structure has 2 additional images. Click to see them.
Name & LocationMimico Railway Station
15 Judson Street
Etobicoke, Mimico
Other IdentificationProject:
Institutional affiliation:
Alternate names: Mimico Station
NotesThe Mimico Station was built around 1916. Originally owned by the Grand Trunk Railway, it was later taken over by the Canadian National Railway. It stopped being used as a station in the late 1960's, and has been abandoned since 1989. The new owner of the station applied for a demolition permit, and a community group was formed to fight the demolition. They were successful, and the station is being preserved. In November, 2007, the station was relocated to Coronation Park.

Quote
StatusCompleted
Year Completed1916
Companies 
Click for Google Map
Height and Building Data 
Floors1
Height (m)0.00
Building typeLow-rise
General useAbandoned
Specific Use
Former UseRailway station
HeritageHeritage property
Main Style 
SourcesThis building has 2 sources. Click to see them.

Home   |   Search buildings   |   Search companies   |   Search awards   |   Browse   |   About

 

Ó 2010 Bob Krawczyk -- All rights reserved