|Additional Images||This structure has 2 additional images. Click to see them.|
|Name & Location||Women's College Hospital|
76 Grenville Street
|Other Identification||Project: |
|Notes||This building, which opened in 1935, was the third location of the Women's College Hospital, and their first purpose-built building. Since then, it has been expanded twice. The south wing was added in 1956, and the north wing was added in 1971. The building is a national historic site.|
|Companies||The following companies are associated with this building (click on company name for links to buildings): |
Architect : John B. Parkin Associates Responsible for later additions to this building.
Architect : Marani, Morris & Allen Responsible for later additions to this building.
Architect : Harold J. Smith Responsible for original 1935 building.
Architect : Phillip H. Carter Responsible for later additions to this building.
Architect : Stevens and Lee Responsible for original 1935 building.
|Click for Google Map|
|Height and Building Data|| |
|General use||Health care|
|Specific Use||Hospital |
|Former Use|| |
|Heritage||National Historic Site|
|Main Style|| |
|Sources||This building has 1 sources. Click to see them.|