About Browse Search awards Search companies Search buildings Home
Additional ImagesThis structure has 1 additional images. Click to see them.
Name & LocationLoring-Wyle Studio
110 Glenrose Avenue
Toronto, Moore Park
Other IdentificationProject:
Institutional affiliation:
Alternate names:
NotesThis building was originally the schoolhouse for Christ Church Deer Park. It was acquired by Frances Loring and Florence Wyle, who moved it to this location in 1920. Loring and Wyle were influential sculptors, and this building served as their studio until 1968.

Quote
StatusCompleted
Year Completed0
Companies 
Click for Google Map
Height and Building Data 
Floors2
Height (m)0.00
Building typeDetached house
General useResidential
Specific Use
Former UseReligious
HeritageHeritage property
Main StyleGothic revival
SourcesThis building has 1 sources. Click to see them.

Home   |   Search buildings   |   Search companies   |   Search awards   |   Browse   |   About

 

Ó 2010 Bob Krawczyk -- All rights reserved